Smart India Hackathon 2019
Proud Moment for Gyan Ganga Group and Jabalpur. 5 teams won first rank in Smart India Hackathon 2019 organized by MHRD, AICTE ,i4C and Persistent Systems at different locations.
Each winning team got cash prize Rs.75000 for Complex Problem Statement and Rs. 50000 for Simple Problem statement, Medals and Certificates. Winning teams are-
1. Team Hello World won Rs. 75000 at Tirupati, Andhra Pradesh.
2. Team Xtreme Aces won Rs. 50000 at New Delhi.
3. Team @Experimental won cash prize Rs. 75000 at Hubli, Karnataka.
4. Team Xono 6_Nodes won cash prize of Rs. 50000 at Hyderabad.
5. Team Specs Coders won cash Prize of Rs.75000 at BHU Varanasi (U.P).