“Nothing is pleasanter than exploring a library”
To access knowledge resources in order to foster intellectual development and creativity.
To serve as a strategic resource for the college, offering thought leadership and exceptional information experiences to improve knowledge.
- It helps us develop the overall skills necessary to succeed in the modern-day digital and social environment.
- It helps gain skills and knowledge for personal development.
- The Library pursues excellence in research and learning.
- By offering top-notch services that satisfy and even surpass the demands of a wide range of user communities.
- By enabling people to find, assess, and utilize information presented in a variety of cutting-edge and conventional formats.
- By creating and preserving collections to aid the college’s academic endeavours.
A library is a place where books and sources of information are stored. They make it easier for people to get access to them for various purposes. Libraries are very helpful and economical too. They include books, magazines, newspapers, DVDs, manuscripts and more. In other words, they are an all-encompassing source of information.
- Reference Library
No reference materials may be taken out of the library. Students can read them in the library and, if necessary, have the material photocopied there.
- Student Library
- Books are distributed to students using their I-cards.
- I-cards cannot be borrowed or traded.
- On days designated for the various classes, students receive books from the college library.
- Each book is available for 15 days at a time. If no other students request them, books may be republished for further 10 days.
- A fine of Rs. 0.50 per day must be paid if a book is not returned by the due date.
- You have 15 days to return all library materials.
- No dues are done at the time of clearance
3. Book bank
- Only ST/SC , very poor and Toppers students are eligible for the Book Bank facility, and those who use it are required to return their books right away following exams or face a daily fine of Rs. 1 (One rupee).
- For the allotted time period, this facility is available to all students in the Fields Arts, Commerce, Management, and Science .
- No markings or inscriptions of any type are permitted on library books.
- A book that is lost must be replaced or the full purchase price must be paid.
- Use the reading room to read journals and publications.
- Maintain the decorum in the Library.
- In the library, students are expected to behave properly and maintain silence.
|2. Reference books||200|
|6. News Papers||16|
|7. CDs and DVDs||50|